Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rice Shortage?

Whoa... I could not imagine our country is suffering from rice shortage! Imagine, from 24php/kilo of rice, now its 30-34php/kilo. Correct me if my wrong, it's not the 1st class type of rice.. So sad :( . Food chains are starting to it's half rice per order. Grrrr.. who should we blame? huh? Petroleum, groceries,etc. are starting to increase also. I saw on the news, a lot of people now are on panic buying. Are you on of those??

Here are 5 practical tips from justgetlucky:

1. Take a list when going to the market or grocery and buy only what are the needs.

2. Wake up early and take a public transportation.

3. Plant some vegetables in your garden.

4. Use charcoal instead of petroleum gas in cooking food.

5. Cook food that can be consume during chow time.

Hope this tips can help, also I'm following this for myself.

Be positive. Be lucky.

No comments: